Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slipper of Death

The Box of Anger
The last few weeks around here have been really strange.  First my Mom leaves me alone for five days.  FIVE DAYS!  She breezed in for about an hour every afternoon and then poof, gone til the next day.  Something about watching CeCe.  Then that darn dog came back for NINE days!  Well........at least there was company, Mom still didn't get home until late every night.  There have also been a lot of people coming and going.  Something about a funeral.  Then Papa came, but just petted me a bit, took Sam, and left.  I tried to go too.  I wanted to play with him.  No dice.  Is it any wonder "The Box of Anger" is almost shredded to bits?

Yes, I like to bite.  I am not ashamed of it.  Some people think I need to learn to keep my teeth to myself, so I have been trying really hard to be a good girl.  The anger box is allowed, and I have been ripping at it like crazy.  My favorite time to do so is 4 am.  It really gets my point across.

One of Mom's favorite games is called "Slipper of Death."  She raises the ugly purple slipper (which is on her foot) and says SLIPPER OF DEATH.  I raise my paw, and we battle.  It almost always ends with me loosing control and biting, but I have been getting better at just playing ..........sort of.  Last night was not one of my finer moments.  But I got her. OH, did I get her!  Leave me alone for days on end. Ha, I showed her.

Picture it!  Mom raises the slipper of death, I raise my one dainty cute little paw.  She falls for it and I lunge, both paws straight out, doing my best vampire imitation and sink my teeth into the top of her foot.  It was hilarious!  Of course the game was over, and she was done playing with me, but did I care?  NO!  Ahhhhh payback.

p.s.  I heard her snicker.  :)

Stay tuned Milk fans!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment