Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stalker

Mom talks about stalkers sometimes.  I don't think THIS is what she means!  Don't I look just like a black panther on the prowl?  I love hide and to stalk things.  I'm an excellent mouser, but we don't have any of those here.  Now back at Papa's house it was a different story.  When you live in the country the mice always find you, and that's a good thing!

I'm kind of in the "doghouse" today.  I woke Mom up at 4 am because I wanted to play.  Then when she wouldn't play with me I started bashing around on my bag of litter, until she had to get up and move it.  I don't think "G.D. it Milkie"  is going to get her into heaven on Saturday when the rapture comes.  That's o.k.  someone needs to take care of me!  She says we're going to commandeer Auntie Kate's house because "Hey, we have keys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment