Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Great Escape

I have tried and tried to get out of this apartment.  Every morning I run out into the front hallway and make Mom shoo me back in before she leaves for work.  It's a little game I like to annoy her with when she has her hands full.  I know she's afraid to push me with her foot, cause she wears crocs to work and I have such beautiful, long, sharp teeth.  I usually am more persistant about it right after Sam leaves, I guess I just need to know that she isn't out there.  Not that I like her or anything.

So last night Mom went into the front hall for whatever it is she does out there, and she didn't lock the door.  She thought it was shut, but not all the way!  I was able to pull it open with my adorable little paw, and freedom!  I shot past her and through the next open door, which amazingly lead to the outside.  She jumped, said "Oh no!  Milkie!" and was reaching for me, but I came to a screetching halt on my own right on the porch.  Outside?  Uh......NO!  My food is INSIDE!  So I ran back in through her legs and back into the apartment where I'm safe.  I mean, where the food is.

No comments:

Post a Comment