Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Well, she has gone and done it again.......  I figured it was easier just to hold the darn flag and look bored than to fight it anymore.

I haven't blogged  much lately, as I have been a really contented cat.  The box of anger has been ignored, and I've been really snuggling up to Mom too.  My dog Sam is visiting, and I've given up pretending that I don't like her.  Although I don't know why Mom just doesn't give Sam her own dish of cat food........ pig.  Life as a cat is good. 

There's a lot of loud noise going on at night and I don't like it.  Mom says it's the Fourth of July and it will quiet down soon.  We also had a huge storm the other night and Sam and I were really scared.  I hid under the bed until Mom got home.  She had to sing the "Milk" song before I would come out.  Yes, she sings to me.  Some song about milk that used to be on Sesame Street (whatever that is) and then she just makes up songs about fat cats.......which is rude...... 

So Happy Fourth of July.........is it over yet?  Will you please stop making all that noise at night and just go to bed???  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment